Okay, I know we've got some homeschoolers that read our blog.
So moms, just take it from me. Let the kids have a day off math!
Once they read this post we'll have covered the subject.
(not to mention it will be a fun math lesson and you'll get the day off too!)
(I ate 2 cookies, both my fortune's (in not so many words)
said either, I was fat, or talked about dieting...)
(but maybe not so happy moms, because even though you
got an hour off of teaching, you have to clean the paint out of the bathtub/get the soap off the
walls since the kids were shaking so bad from sugar overload that they couldn't see and didn't care...
This one is seriously true. Believe me, I know from experience!
(I ate too much pie...)
Okay so math is not my subject, and the equations are not
mathematically sound...
Go pull out your math books kids, truthfully, its not that bad!
I can't believe I just did a post about math... :0
-beck
And thank you Drena and Reid for coming and
And thank you Drena and Reid for coming and
giving us such a fun evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment