Thursday, December 25, 2008

Its Finally Here!

Happy Birthday Jesus!
Its your special day!
I love you!!!!!!

I'm not good at poetry, and I don't know a lot of big words.
So I guess this is just my humble way of saying thank you.

THANK YOU JESUS for doing what you didn't have to do. For me.
Once again. I love you.

Luke 1:49-51a
For he, the Mighty One, is holy, and he has done great things for me.
His mercy goes on from generation to generation,
to all who fear him.
His mighty arm does tremendous things!

Luke 2:14
Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and peace on earth to all whom God favors.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

pdiddy said...

Welcome to the Blogging world Twin(Plural). I am excited that you two are finally bloggers. If you need any tips, I could kind of show you the ropes. Otherwise, it's exciting to be a fellow follower folly, frankly. If you would be so gracious as to let me follow you peeps as well.Too late
Paul

Anonymous said...

Hey Twins..cool background..
really like your cookie pictures..(I know, those would be the ones I liked..)you looked like you had lots o' fun.. love, aunt t