My last riding lesson was today *(sob)*
I can't believe how fast it all went. It seems like just a month or 2 ago that I got to start.
It has been a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Rave is so great. He taught me many things. He still pulled these sudden stops, that nearly sent me barreling into the ground, or didn't want to trot and stuff, But he was a great lesson horse.
But he also is so gentle, and if he felt me slipping, he'd slow down, and stop. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I get to resume in April !!! Boy is that going to be a long 4 1/2 months.

A BIG Thanks to Crystal and my mom, you all get to see pictures of my lessons.
And to Mom, Crystal, Drena, and Dad for playing chauffeur for so many weeks.

The Dogs are so cute. At my lesson they all 3 lined up along the fence and alternated watching Me, Rave, and Emily, and wrestling, and gnawing on each other.

This picture of Buddy just melted my heart. ( almost as much as the Christmas Queen picture from our last post )
There's no such thing as 'being afraid of dogs' when your with them.
Thank you Emily. I really don't know what to say. You've been so great. Encouraging me when I'm doing awful, finding things to praise, when I don't think I'm doing anything right. Becoming such a good friend of mine in the short time I've known you. Having fun, and laughing over anything.
I can't hardly believe how much God blessed me this year. Riding lessons being just one of the many ways.
I always wanted to take lessons, and he provided so awesomely.
A BIG Thanks to Crystal and my mom, you all get to see pictures of my lessons.
And to Mom, Crystal, Drena, and Dad for playing chauffeur for so many weeks.
The Dogs are so cute. At my lesson they all 3 lined up along the fence and alternated watching Me, Rave, and Emily, and wrestling, and gnawing on each other.
This picture of Buddy just melted my heart. ( almost as much as the Christmas Queen picture from our last post )
There's no such thing as 'being afraid of dogs' when your with them.
Thank you for teaching me so much.
April will never come soon enough for me.

--Rach
--Rach
1 comment:
Aw, sad how all good things must come to an end, huh?
Post a Comment