I love havin a sister older than me.
Not only is it a great way to have kindof a built in best friend, it also gives me someone to bounce things off who will tell the truth to me.
Also, she can drive and I can't, so she gets to play chauffer alot.
Well, on Sunday, some of our parents were having a prayer meeting, and we asked if we could go to the park in Amboy.
Thankfully they said yes.
Now, at Amboy park, they have this triangular slide, that I used to play on when we were little, and I haven't been there in a few years, so I was thrilled to play on it again.
Now, most of the pictures we have are of us trying to get up the slide, except for the gifted one's of us like Reid who would just run up it... But most of the pictures we have are of us trying to stay on it, and climb up it.
Thanks so much Crystal!!! It was a fun time...
1 comment:
I remember a slide like that! I used to love playing on it.
Post a Comment