Tuesday, July 28, 2009

4H fair


Okay, SO last Friday, I got to go to the Lee County 4H fair.
My Riding Teacher Emily W. Invited me to go with her and help direct cars.

I hadn't been to the 4H fair before ( let alone direct cars via horseback ) So I had a really good time. We were there from like 3:30 to about 6:00. ( then a storm started blowing in so Emily decided that it'd be safer to take the horses and get them home before the storm got bad )
Mom and Dad ( and Crystal and Becky ) were there hanging out, so we got some supper and headed around to do some looking around.
( Trixie the horse I rode ( who was a very good girl I might add ) )

I liked the pigs the best I think :) ( No comments about similarities between us please )Then there was this curlyhorned sheep kinda thing that looked pretty cool.
This bunny was cute but almost kindof creepy looking :)
Than of course you have to have cows at a 4H fair...
And tractors in farm country. Good Ol' John Deere!

the end for now :)

-rach

No comments: