Saturday, July 4, 2009

Family Fun.

Last night we went out for supper with Josh, his family,
and Grandpa. And these 2 definitely stole the show!
They're so cute how they play together, and off of
each other. They stole me and Crystal's hats
and paraded around in them for a while.
Awwww.
Hey she said smile!
We love you Grandpa!
After dinner, Josh and the girls came home with us,
while Cecelia and Cameron went to Dixon to get some
fireworks. Josh rode with Dad, and the girls rode with
Criky and me. I kept them hyper, and yelling all the way home :)
When we were about home, Karley leaned over and patted my
arm and said very seriously, "hey, you need to settle down"
I suppressed my laughter, and obliged her.
When we got home, the girls occupied themselves until
Aunt Rachel got home, while Josh and I played the Wii!
Josh beat Dad in boxing, (and would let out this REALLY
loud WHOOOO! whenever he did something good)
In fact, I was in the backyard and hear him plain as day.
It about gave T a hear attack too :)
Oohh, playing in the curtains!
(it never ceases to amaze me, the things children
are entertained with.)
Horsey!
Maybe a future concert pianist?
And my Rockin'Awesome nephew
got some glowsticks!
We had some wonderful family fun!

No comments: