Wednesday, July 15, 2009

God's blessings:)


Hey All.

I just was thinking about all my friends, and how much I love them, and How Awesomely God has blessed me.

So of course it became a blogpost. :)

--A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway -Christi Mary Warner-

--A True Friend is someone who is there for you when He'd rather be anywhere else -Len Wein

--Friends are the sunshine of life -John Hay

To anyone who's picture is not on the blog, I didn't intentionally mean to leave you out, it's just that there probably wasn't a picture of you on the computer.. at least one you'd want on the blog.
-Rach:)

3 comments:

Lee family said...

Thanks Rach! That was a good time! You are so special!
love you,
Dawn

The Hemmers said...

Aw...we love you too!

Fe

Danielle said...

Awww!! I'm so thankful for your friendship too!!! :) Its been so good getting to know you! :) Love you!