Monday, May 25, 2009

Wide Awake...

Hey everyone! On account of the fact that we had such a great
time hanging out at Mendota Hills Campground this weekend,
(and thus, didn't get much sleep) I was tired after the Memorial Day
service (Happy Memorial Day!!) that we participate in at the Nelson
cemetery. So after we got home I took a nap! I haven't done that in
forever! But unfortunately, now its 11:30 and I'm wide awake,
but have to be quiet because everybody else in our house is asleep...
So I figure why not blog? I haven't did that in a while, and have
plenty to catch up on!
So here we go.
A few Wednesday's ago while the parents were at a meeting we 3
went and stayed with the Zigler 4 :)
We decided we needed a "fun" supper so we made bagel pizza's!
I had made one a few months ago and fell in love with them.
(that's probably the only reason I didn't opt for "normal food")
What's a pizza without cheese?
And of course, my favorite pepperoni!!!
Hiram!
Such a cute face!
T, Damon, Drena and Reid joined us and it made for a
great evening!
These ones played Star Wars Monopoly while waiting
for dinner to be served.
(I started playing but ended up giving all my stuff away
because I ran out of money...)
Bon Apatite!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Ok those pizza bagels look very good! I need to stop reading your blog when I am hungry! :-)