Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photoshoot.

A few weeks ago Criky took "us" on a photo shoot at white pines.
The lighting was weird on a lot of them, but we still got plenty of good ones!
Reid.
He's quite photogenic (when he wants to be!)
Rach.
Me.
(goodness I miss my summer tan!)
Redy!!
The tree made a good prop.
Aawww, ain't it nice???
I love all of the natural scenery!
You weren't allowed to swim (or even wade) in the water,
but we sure wanted too!
I love how the tree in the background, its roots
crawl all over the rock and go down into any soil.
Eh, not quite the best lighting but its a close up!
This was on a cool natural stairway.
I love the shady/sunlight around the corner look!
Oooh a bridge...
yay.
By now we were starting to get tired of posing.
So we sat down!
Single shots
I love Criky's big camera!
This one turned out really nice.
And a sit down one for him too!
Me.
:)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

SO cute!!! Great pictures! :) A photographer is always happy when they have great models to work with!! :);)

crik said...

Thanks Sister Danny! ;)
Yep I agree having great models makes a huge difference! :)