Over Memorial Weekend Mom, Dad and Rachel camped
with Mourey and Marge at Mendota Hills.
Criky and I hung out there during the days and came home late
in the nights, but preferred our own beds...
We all had a GREAT time, and did manage to get some pictures!
We all had a GREAT time, and did manage to get some pictures!
So, these are not in any particular order, but here are a bunch
of pictures from our weekend!
Dad's bluegill.
The campfire from Friday night. It was so hot that on Saturday night, somebody threw a cardboard box in the fire pit, and a few minutes later it ignited itself!
The guys fixing the door...
Somebody didn't realize that the door was closed, and walked
right into the screen and knocked the door off of the hinges :)
NO IT WASN'T ME!
Homemade waffles! DELICIOUS!
Jamie headed up a carpetball tournament.
I didn't participate, but it sure looked like fun!
I didn't participate, but it sure looked like fun!
Water balloon toss, bean bags, balloon animals, face painting,
(well, hand painting) ect...
made balloon animals.
I saw people walking around all day with balloon hats
and paintings all over themselves all day.
It didn't work so well, but it felt good to sit down for a while.
Mrs. Z really had the idea!
we decided to go sit in a boat, on water that reflects all the sun rays,
and wear suffocating life jackets for an hour...
But it was fun!
at Mendota Hills!!! 20 years!
My Aunt, Cousin, and Grandpa came too!
But it was a good relaxing way to end our weekend.
the Nursing Home, and helping load up the Ziglers, we played
some ladder ball!
I'm afraid we weren't very good...
I'm afraid we weren't very good...
It took us like 40 minutes to play 1 game...
Oh, and then we stopped at the store for Ice Cream on the way out!
Perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment