Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Picnic!

Thursday us girls went on a picnic with our
friend Danielle! And even Taffie got to come!
We had a great time.
And once Taffie got over her fear of the car, she did too!
Beings that Crystal and Danielle both love photography
we of course took lots of pictures.
Rachel...
being Rachel.
(what else is new??)
It was so warm out that Taffie panted the whole time...
But she's still cute!
We all thought she looked really old because she
squinted in the sun, panted, and just layed as much as she could.
The poor thing has a double layer coat so she is quite insulated.
Her and my Mom both love it when we put the air
conditioners in for summer :)
It was so much fun getting to hang out with Danielle!
I think I might have discovered the secret to getting
good pictures of my dog...
Take them when she's not paying attention!
(then it looks like she's artistically posed too!)
Fun times!
We love girl-days!
Rachel and Taffie bored, while the rest of us were taking
pictures of plants and stuff.
We're going to have to work on the jumpy pictures...
They're so much fun to take, but hardly ever look cool.
I'm so glad we've gotten some sunny weather!
I was awfully tired of the rain.
And here, I'll throw in one more picture of Taffie!

1 comment:

Lee family said...

love that picture of my beautiful daughter Danielle!!
You are so cute Rachel :)
love,
dawn