Thursday, May 14, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect!

Crystal's been practicing with the manual setting
on her camera lately.
And with such awesome models to photograph
who wouldn't want to practice???
Cameron and his sister Karley!!!
Cameron is so good with his sisters,
they both just adore him!
When we were at grandpa's for lunch on Monday, Crystal
took them out and just snapped away...
Karley liked sitting around getting her picture taken a little
more than Cameron did, so that's why there are a LOT
of pictures of her...
Here's Cameron's imitation of "The Thinker".
Don't mess with this guy!
Ah, photogenic people...
What a smile!
It could melt a heart of stone!
Having fun with his little sister, crutches and all!
Okay Aunt Crystal, one more picture of me and I'm done.
But Karley was still up for more pictures!
Crystal had to banish me, because every time I'd go out
and Karley would see me she'd start talking nonstop...
I know I've said it lots, but I really like having a photographer
for a sister!
Is this Karley's imitation of "The Thinker"?
You can't see it very well but Karley's holding a flower...
:) Thank you God for letting these
wonderful children be in my life! :)

1 comment:

Jacob R Parker said...

Yes, thank God for children. I'm so un-photogenic I can't even hold a smile for longer than five seconds. I need a cheek muscle workout... :P