Friday, May 29, 2009

That's what I call fun!

The other day we went to the park with our friends
the Lees! We had a picnic supper and then waded
in the creek that was next to the picnic table. We didn't take many pictures, just a few when we got there
and a group shot before we left.
But hey, I figure if we got to have such a good time
I should share it, and do a blog post about it, right?
Where the water came out of the spring it was REALLY cold!
Like numb your legs all the way to your knees cold!
But it was a lot warmer if you walked to where it was deeper.
On the little kids, "deeper" was waist high...
And then almost everybody just decided to swim.
Okay so we're crazy, you knew that anyway!
Thanks for a great night!
Yep, that's what I call FUN!

1 comment:

Lee family said...

Thanks for such a great and fun day!!!