Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Startlingly Sad Discovery


Today I made the sad discovery that I had not blogged
about our 2nd fun day at the Lee's house while
mom and dad were gone...
Well, so much fun shouldn't be hoarded, in fact, it begs
to be shared! So here we go.


The Lee's ever so kindly let us come hang out with them
on the 2nd Thurs. mom and dad were away,
(even after the pudding fight)!

In order to freak mom and dad out I wanted to color my hair
for when they got home... Well I knew it was going to have to
be washable (just in case they freaked out too much) so we
were trying out some different things.

We figured out that crayola markers are the only easily wash-out-of-hair colors.

Watercolors, paint, and kool-aid don't...


Fun with the (non-washable) watercolor markers :)

We tried some of the stuff out on Isaac,
who was not only willing, but could also wear a hat
until it washed out if need be.

Coloring my hair turned into draw on your sibling...

And that was LOTS of fun!

It took me 3 days to get all the pen/marker off of my skin...


What better game to play than PIT?

Isaac really wanted me to play a game with him,
so I obliged him...
(deep down, I was glad, because I like the cootie bug game)!

Kurt got to be there too!

Normally he has to work on Thursdays, but not this one!
He said he took it off to keep us from having another
pudding fight (I still don't know if he was serious, or joking...) ;)

While Isaac and I played the Cootie game, the rest
0f them played Uno Spin.
And then right before we left we played a food game.

I don't know if this game has a name or not...
Basically, everybody has a partner, you're both blindfolded,
and one of you has to feed a bowl of cereal to the other.
Whoever finishes the cereal first (and you're not supposed to have
any on the floor) wins!
There weren't enough blindfolds, but the older ones
of us figured we were trustworthy and so generously
let the younger ones use them... :)
Criky, Kurt, Isaac and Kaleb didn't play.
But other than them, the teams were Gab and Rach,
Dawn and Christian, Jason and Jordan, and Adrian and I.
Well, we didn't quite make the "none on the floor" part.
But hey, you can't go wrong with Lucky Charms!
(Criky let me pick out the cereal) :)
Aahhh, fun times!!!

No comments: