Monday, February 2, 2009

Friday Night Fun, Round 1


This year, for Christmas, we decided to give our Refugee Families little coupons for pizza/game nights. So Drena, Reid, and Merle/Bop were our first victims.....
We had Taco Pizza..... Which is REALLY GOOD!

Drena and Reid brought Twizzlers, and oreos:) :) :)

( I really like Twizzlers )

The Twizzlers made some good ( and really hard to suck through ) straws:)

After our meal, we played ImagineIf. ( I think Becky won )

After ImagineIf, We played Apples to Apples. ( Crystal Won that )

Then, Reid and I did a rousing rendition of This little Light of Mine!!!! It was a big Hit!


Just Kidding... We were actually playing charades, and for almost every one we did, we recruited each other to help :)

This was Reid and I acting out ' hangman '.
We had a great Night.
Crystal and Becky were trying to take nice pictures with Reid, but I think that The rope, ( imaginary as it may have been ) was too tight around Reid's neck, and I think it gave him an eye twitch.....

What a Fun Night!!!
-Rach

1 comment:

crik said...

Hey! I won ImagineIf! Not Beck! :)