Thursday, February 19, 2009

Celebrate!

Sunday, on our 17th birthday, we got to spend the day
doing one of our favorite things.
Hanging out with the Refugees!
Little did we know that a few of them had conspired to
douse us in mountains of confetti...
Mountains and mountains of confetti!It got everywhere!!!
In my mouth, nose, ears (thankfully I closed my eyes)...
On/in ALL clothing...
It was awesome!
It was extremely fun! And I still have confetti
in my sweatshirt pockets...
That evening we went bowling!
I did terrible (like 89 and 67) :(
Aren't bowling shoes just absolutely flattering?
Us and our 3rd twin!
(long story)
3rd twin bowling.
Joy, and Hoppy bowling.
We make quite a group!
There were like 20 of us.
Dad
Mr. Z
Faith.
Reid (more affectionately, Red)
Me and my Twinly!
Me... The only gutterball picture.
(notice the wings on my sweatshirt? I love them)
Mrs. Z (she must have had a strike)
I know its quirky, but I really liked this chair.
It was quite comfy.
But all good things come to an end, and
before we knew it we had played a few games
and needed to get going.
Getting our shoes on...Perfect end to a great day, PIZZA!
And a few extra minutes to be together!
The pizza place had coloring books and crayons for the kids
(so for the evening we became kids, so that we could color)
Here's to another great year of life!!!
Thanks everyone for helping make our birthday special!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You beat me to posting this! Oh well. I suppose it was your birthday. ;-)

~Faith

jess said...

It looks like your day was full fun! Sorry we didn't get to be there to join in the fun:( We were thinking about both of you though and we are glad you had a Happy Birthday!!!!
-jess & jamie

P.S. love the confetti pictures!