Friday, February 13, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

The Deets' invited us over to watch the Super Bowl with them.
The Zigler's and Mr. & Mrs. Johnson were there too!
The guys all sat around waiting for the game to start
(and the food to get done) :P
And the kids (minus me) played the Wii.
I preoccupied myself with the chocolate
And oh yeah, I watched the game too...
Joy and Hoppy watched movies on a little TV instead
of playing Wii Olympics.

Nice Rach...
Settling in to watch the game!
We got some 'stylin' glasses to watch some of the 3D commercials!
Whoops! Backwards!
I think these two were practicing for "just in case a bad
commercial came on" (just kidding, but it's a cute pic and thought)
Rats! The Cardinals lost!!!
Well, there's always next year...
(and we all had a great time together)
Thanks Deets' for your hospitality!

No comments: