Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kalebaugh Floor Service?

Last Tuesday, Dad, Mom, Rach and I put in new flooring
in Rachel's and My room!
We were a little short on the puffy stuff that you put underneath,
but Uncle Ron had some extra he loaned us...
It was a different color (but you won't ever see it) and also a
different thickness, but we just doubled it up and it was a
perfect match to the blue stuff!
Wow! I'm smiling (well not really smiling, but looking
alive at 9 a.m.!!!)
Taffie came in to "help" us.
She sat on the box of flooring we were using...
And then layed :P
Snapping the first two rows into place.
For some reason Criky though the blue/duct tape floor
made her look "cool" ?
While Rach and I were weight lifting the flooring
(while waiting for dad to cut the right sized piece)
Taffie came up and started licking my face...
Here we are about 4 hours later, just starting back working.
We took a 3 hour break while Dad and Mom went to a meeting.
Lets go!
Crack that whip!
We'll get this done in no time!
Or we could play "pick one"...
The LAST piece!!!
Hooray! We're done!
It looks awesome!
(except for the peach colored border around the bottom of the walls
and by the doorway, since we haven't put up the new trim)
But we will. And then it will really look good!
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I need some new flooring in my kitchen - do you do kitchen's?

The Hemmers said...

Cool floor! Oh, and that creepy crawlie thing on the previous post? I have no idea what it is, but it's ugly. I've see them too - they look like a combination of spider and slug which is just plain nasty!
~Melody

jess said...

Awesome! It looks great! Dogs are the best helpers:) lol
-Jess

Lee family said...

Love your new floor! It looks great!! You all did a great job! Now I know who to call to do my floors :D
love,
dawn