Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thursday Night Escapade...

Um, this one's a little hard to explain...

But I'm going to try.

Dearest little blog-following family...

Chucky the Truck is no more.

The last Thursday night of May, Rachel and I were on our way home from Pegasus and to really make an odd somewhat long story short... The loose gravel and really deep pothole and extremely light truck did not make a good combination and this was the outcome...Rachel and I were so blessed! You can sort of tell from the pictures

but really not even begin to see all the ways we were so protected from so many things that could have been much much much worse. We were very close to water, we hit the tree at just the right spot so I didn't get crushed, just the truck body. We didn't explode... No major injuries whatsoever. Just a very few little cuts and some bruises!
You are the privileged few who actually get to see pictures, and actually we didn't really even tell many people... So, take a minute and thank God for sparing Rach and I.
That was a close one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize how truly smashed it was! Thanking God you were okay!
~Melody