Monday, May 2, 2011

Shall We Dance??

Devyn (my niece) has now been living with Josh for 3 months.

Well, while Josh is at work, Devyn comes and stays at our house.

We come up with some of the craziest stuff to do, and I love hearing about

the stuff she comes up with and all the stuff she says is sometimes so funny!

It can sometimes be exhausting, because although I'm 19 and young

and supposed to be full of energy, Devyn is 4 and 4 yr. olds have wayyyy more

energy than their aunts :P
Well, one of the things she came up with for us to do was dance. She saw my boots
and Rachel's shoes out on the mat on the porch, but she looked at them and said,
"Hey, we should dance! And wear our dancing shoes!!" A close up of our 'Dancing Shoes!!'

*Oh, and in case anybody was wondering from the pictures, no,

Devyn did not wet herself, she spilled her juice on herself at breakfast

and it hadn't dried yet.*

2 comments:

wolfgang said...

Ohhh, I feel so sorry for the poor old "Aunties" :)
W

Kathy said...

Looks like fun and I really like the boots.