Hey lil' blog following!
I'm trying to keep consistent with posting so that I don't get out
of practice... So even though I don't have any pictures or anything I'm
still posting! I hope it doesn't bore you too much.
Today we (Crystal, Rach, and I) went Mothers Day shopping... :D
I can't tell you what we got, because it's still a secret since Mom hasn't
seen what we have in store for her tomorrow... (Muahahaha!)
I'm pretty sure she's got a pretty good clue as to what we got her, (mainly because
I asked her what she wanted and told her to let us know by Friday, and then she
only told me 3 things...) But hey!
Then after we got home I made supper! Chicken Fajitas! :D I loooove them...
And so now as we wait for Dad to get home so we can eat I'm blogging to you :)
And I'm sort of watching Mom, she's playing the Wii with Rachel and is SUPER
competitive. It is sooo funny to hear some of the sounds coming from the living room!
Well all, that's about it...
Oh, I bought a book today... Little Women. I saw it when we stopped at this garage sale
and it was brand new and a great cloth hardback for only $2!! :D
So anyway, I have nothing more to post...
I just thought I'd try to stay in practice with being faithful to post more frequently.
Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment