It is the 21st day of January already!!
These last few weeks have been fairly quiet ones... We've been passing
colds around from family member to family member :/ Dad and Josh came
down with colds about 3 weeks ago, and Rachel had the flu. Crystal and I,
although we vowed that we were going to "stay healthy" by taking all the
vitamins we could and getting lots of rest, and all that stuff... Well... Crystal
started coughing at the beginning of the week, and then Rach and I came
down with the "dreaded illness" too (moan). But thankfully, now we are all
on the mend and almost completely recovered!!! :D And we get to go to a
concert tomorrow!! It's the WinterJam concert, so we get to see 10 bands
for 10 dollars! So we get to stand in the cold waiting for the doors to open
for an hour (but hopefully that will grant us good seats), but I'm sure the
concert itself will totally make up for little bit of a chill we might get.
We had a wonderful night last night as well! Jason and Alyssa came over
for supper and we played games and got to do a lot of talking and laughing!
Just what we needed to boost our spirits on this cold cloudy week.
Anyway, look for some awesome concert pictures, come Sunday or Monday!
And, dear blog followers, HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!
2 comments:
Thank you, same for you and I hope you had a great time at the concert.
Are you all healthy now?
Post a Comment