Saturday, January 8, 2011

:D 'Cuz We Can...

A little weird?? Goofy? Um, haven't you guessed that that's one thing
we do pretty well?? :) Rach and I were in our room the other day and
were a little bored... Plus she got these 'wonderful' glasses at the theater...
So we took some pictures. Just 'cuz we could!Awww :) We're pretty sweet aren't we ;)

Bwahahahahaha!!! Well, I hope we amused you as much as we did ourselves...

3 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

I love how funny and goofy you girls are and I wish I'd have had sisters like you growing up.

Never the less I love my brothers, but we all know how boring a bunch of guys sometimes can be.
W.

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Some how missed this post. Kinda a lame post... LOL
Lauren

dancingthroughreality said...

Yes yes, a lame post... But we really were having a great time just being weird :) So I thought we'd let you join in on the "fun"!