Saturday, January 8, 2011

Morning With Criky.

Well I, being the good sister I try ever so hard to be ;) was with
Crystal needed a 'helperton' this morning to help her out with the sports
photo shoots that she had to do. :/ It was cold, and early.
Perks... I did get to watch the sun rise...
My lap. I'd be prepared for pretty much anything if I was equipped
with this 'gear' :) My 'suitcase' purse and the gloves mostly... Yes, keep your eyes on the road!! But do lean in so I can get a picture!

We re-created the upstairs babysitting room in the YMCA into our
photo taking area! Oh, and I got to watch the eagles as they flew around
outside. They are so beautiful! I'm so thankful that they come to Dixon!It was basketball pictures. :D
My job... I got to be 'secretary'. Which was simple (thank goodness!!)
Oooh, paper clip! :D I had to do something... We had quite a few breaks
in between the shoots. :D
Crystal doing... something!
And now tonight, my dog's sitting on my lap as Dad and I are watching
some old war movie... Mom and Crystal are sleeping, and poor Rach isn't
feeling very good :(
Happy weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

That is the best paper clip photo I ever saw! Impressive... Very impressive. Maybe you r following in criks footsteps.
Tell Rach "get better SOON,"
L

dancingthroughreality said...

Lolololol!!!! Thannnnnks Lauren :P

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Pretty funny, I was going to say the same thing about the paper clip!
Tell Crystal that I am impressed with her creativity!
W.