January 4th 2004, we met some pretty special people...
Little did we know how it would change our lives.
Here we thought it was just our parents being their regular "lets make
the newbies welcome to church" selves... And maybe that's how it started, but
now, 7 years later we've got some wonderful dear friends that we love and that have
changed our lives :)
To celebrate this momentous occasion we went out to dinner.
We were going to end up at "Primos" to see Dan and Magdalena, but then we
remembered that Magdalena was in Florida, so we went to Amboy instead.
birthdays and anniversaries for the family members on my Dad's side. :D
and celebrate our 7th anniversary ;)
ended up addressing/filling out the electric bills for our "during dessert
project". :) Hope we did okay!!
Once and a while I find that I associate 'change' with 'uncomfortably bad'.
In this case though change was a good thing. A real good thing.
:) Thanks Rogers family for changing our lives!
2 comments:
Congrats to this historic event from the land down south, glad you had a great time.
L.W.M.R
So that is how our electric bill became so customized! Don't know how I missed this post. I guess we are part of that change. If you hadn't met the Rogers, we wouldn't have met! SO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND PRAISE GOD!
Post a Comment