Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Shirts!



So while Becky was getting ready for class, she couldn't decide what to wear... (it's a girl thing) :D

I piped up, well it would look reaaaaallly hot if you had a shirt with hand turkeys on it! (very festive, and attractive too)

So we decided that would be a Great thing to make with Devyn and Cameron!

(have i mentioned we LOVE being Aunts, and completly adore these children)


So we made shirts, (and socks) for Thanksgiving :)


they seemed to like the idea, and it kept them occupied... (although i think Becky and I enjoyed it maybe a little too much :P)


We did discover, that Crystal had forgotten how to make hand turkeys, so we put her to taking pictures (something she is well qualified for lol)


Devyn wanted to know why her turkeys were smaller than mine... so we had to hold our hands up to each others, so she could see how much bigger my hands were than hers :D (notice she is STILL wearing the pilgrim hat)


My Holiday Bling-age




:D hope you enjoyed seeing these! R.


4 comments:

jess said...

Awesome shirts! Love them!

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

I hope I get to see these shirts on the people. I assume u are wearing them today

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

I love the little silverware on the shirt. Whose shirt is that one. Good thing you told me it was a wishbone, whew....

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Love your new backdrop and font colors, pretty similar to my bible on the phone.
W.