Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Pictures

Here's a few of the best family shots we got a few weeks ago.

Although we do look a little stiff (or at least I think we do), I really liked

this one! This one's less stiff :)
These ones were really fun! It's not often we get to "pose" for photos and the
photographer tells you to "go stand wherever you want..."

This one is probably my all around favorite!

I like the pose for this one. We didn't quite pull it off like Crystal wanted us to,
but it is unique!

They make such a good little family! And look really good in pictures too :)

Can't have them all be serious!



The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life

sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding

shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting

pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending and

trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck~


Maybe a Christmas Card photo??? Or maybe not...



Hope you enjoyed these!

1 comment:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Really enjoyed them! I really like being able to catch up n your blog. Time away allows me to do that!