Aunt Louise. I will miss you. You were such a special and unique part
of my life! I love you. And I certainly will never forget you ;)
Gone - flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the Day!
Gone, and a cloud in my heart.
~Alfred Lord Tennyson~
3 comments:
I never had the pleasure to meet your Aunt Louise, but I am sure she was an amazing person. I am sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love you!<3
As I assume your Aunt passed away, am I right about that? I am sorry for your loss, what happened?
Yes Kathrin, my Dad's sister Louise passed away Saturday. She went to the hospital 4 weeks before and the Dr.s couldn't find out what was the matter and then 2 weeks ago they figured out that it was cancer. :(
Post a Comment