Saturday morning was bright and sunny... But we had to leave :(
We got to the airport and said goodbye to Mourey and Marge. Their flight
wasn't until later. :D My parents had no problem wandering around the
Brownsville airport because it was so small :)
And the clouds were so thick underneath us! They looked so cool!
You couldn't even see any of the ground for quite a while.
And once we got on in Dallas to head back to O'hare I slept pretty
much the whole flight back. I had a book I was trying to read but didn't
get through much of it ;)
Here's Mom, Dad and I waiting for baggage at O'hare.
Isn't it funny, we had a week in Texas bliss, and just this quick it was over...
4 little pictures sum up our entire stay and now it's over?
And then my Mom's nephew Lewis, (I swear this guy's gotta
be a saint, or angel or something :D) he took us to O'hare the day we left
and picked us up and took us to Aurora *where my parents are more comfortable
driving*.
Thank you Thank you Lewis!!!!
And then it was all over. Back to the real world...
Home again home again jiggity jig. Or however that goes.
It was such a wonderful trip!
Thank you Mourey and Marge for having us along!!!
And it was such a fun way to get to spend our birthday week... :D
You couldn't even see any of the ground for quite a while.
much the whole flight back. I had a book I was trying to read but didn't
get through much of it ;)
Here's Mom, Dad and I waiting for baggage at O'hare.
Isn't it funny, we had a week in Texas bliss, and just this quick it was over...
4 little pictures sum up our entire stay and now it's over?
be a saint, or angel or something :D) he took us to O'hare the day we left
and picked us up and took us to Aurora *where my parents are more comfortable
driving*.
Thank you Thank you Lewis!!!!
Home again home again jiggity jig. Or however that goes.
It was such a wonderful trip!
Thank you Mourey and Marge for having us along!!!
And it was such a fun way to get to spend our birthday week... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment