Monday morning was super sunny as well! We got started a little
bit earlier too! Our plan was to do a little souvenir shopping and then
hit the beach again, but in a spot further down. Fine by me!
One of my Mom's favorite things about being in Texas (besides the warmth)
was the palm trees! Probably because they are so much different from
any tree we have here, but still. And we were so blessed! We had palm trees
all around our condo!
Right after I took the picture of the palm tree, I turned off the camera, stepped back
1/2 step and got stung by a bee :(
And of course it took me forever to be able to finagle the stinger out... :/
How cool is that!? They had tons of Christian shirts, books, jewelry, all sorts of stuff!
And the outside was so cool! :)
Oh! And they gave out free ice cream samples, and free little shell necklaces!!!
He was so excited to find a dead stingray on the beach! And as the
day went on we found 5 or 6 more, all dead up on the beach.
I guess there was a really cold spell 2 weeks before we went to Texas and it
killed a ton of stingrays and they were washing up on a bunch of beaches.
It was quite a surprise to be walking along looking for shells (which Marge and
I did a LOT of) and almost step on one though!! :P
G'day folks!
2 comments:
I'm surprised he didn't bring it home stuffed.
Lauren
I am glad Pastor John and the Stingrays are friends again :-)
Post a Comment