Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Never ask your Mom how to title a blog post...

Hey!
Well, I figured It'd be a little boring to just have your basic
blog titles like "Tuesday", or "Ignite Chicago", or "Water Fight"
so I asked Mom if she had any ideas for a crazy title. It didn't
even need to have anything to do with what I was blogging
about, but I just wanted to have a more attention grabbing
post title. Mom wasn't much help though... So thus, the
title we have.
But... Here are pictures from the Remedy Drive concert
that Criky, Zoe, Mrs. Z, Mom and I got to go to on Friday!
Of course while trying to get into the "concert going mood"
we took silly pictures on the car drive!
Hi MOM!!!
Hi MOM again!!!! :)Yes, so... like I said, silly pictures.
I "needed" a snack for the way there...
Pretzel M&M's made a great one!
Awww, we're so sweet...
Practicing our "don't mess with us" faces :)
The neat-o sign!
Waiting for it to start...
We're so excited!!!!
Sigh... I couldn't figure out what camera setting I needed
in order to get very good pictures :(
And we didn't have as good of places to stand like we
did at Ignite... But we still had tons of fun!
So, I guess just enjoy these blurry everybody-else's-hands-in-pics...
Yahoo!!! :)
We weren't really very far away from the stage, but
since I'm a little shorter than... everyone else there, you
get to stare at the backs of a bunch of strangers...
All of the Remedy Drive guys had neat reflecty strips on
their clothing! The camera flash really made it stand out.
Even though its blurry I like this picture!
Lets not call it blurry... We'll just claim its... Artistic?? :)
With all the jumping, sitting, kneeling, and headstands they do
on the keyboard, I wonder if they've broken any??
Sing Mr. Guitarman, SING!
Beating on a drum (while yet again standing on the keyboard),
and the drumstick accidentally flew out of his hand and hit
somebody in the crowd... Oops!
But then the hit-by-drumstick person got to play the drum
for the rest of the song so I'm sure they didn't mind!
Nice.
Granted, that's what they get paid for, but bands always look
like they are having so much fun on stage!
(I'd just look like I was going to puke...) (Or, I'd get
up there and everyone else would puke...)
Remedy Drive was the only band playing that night,
so I got to hear all my favorite songs of theirs!
:) Every once and a while I'd look back and wonder what
our Mom's were thinking... :)
And every time they'd plaster on smiles and wave!
Hahaha!
And later they assured me that they "Really enjoyed
getting to hang out with us"... :D
They put on a really great concert!
Lots of fun, and just enough serious.
And their main theme was Hope and Perseverance...
Quite timely for me at least...
I'm really glad we got to go!
After the concert was over the band guys went to the back
of the building to talk to people as they left and sign
autographs...
So Zoe and I went around and had our concert shirts signed :)
Here's the drummer, Daniel.
And Mr. Guitarman Paul.
The headstand-on-the-piano guy, and singer David. :)
I'd gotten a black shirt. And black sharpie doesn't really show
up on a black shirt so they signed really tiny on the white writing.
Aanndd then we got home and I realized the shirt I'd gotten
was the wrong size... :( So I gave it to Rachel!
But that made me feel better because she hadn't gotten to
be at the concert...
And the bass player, Philip.
(Who we decided that bass playing is just his alter-ego.
He looks like the guy who was Crystal's tandem jumper
so that's really what he does!) :)
We told our Mom's to get in a "afterconcert" picture, and
that they had to look happy! I think they did a good job! :)
Wahoo! That was awesome!
:D Dairy Queen was right down the street...
And Crystal just spit lemon-lime arctic rush all over the table :/
Instead of wristbands or anything, in order to go into the concert
we had to get sharpie dots on our hands...
And WE got to go!!
So now let's take crazy pictures on the way home!
(Because it's fun to freak the driver out with a
camera flash in the back of the dark car!)
We're so tough!
Peace!
Lovely...
OOOooohhhhh!
Mustaches! (Is that how you say the plural of mustache?)
:D Move the camera around while going past other cars
and take a picture and this might look like something you'd
come up with...
Or this if it's a semi!
Thanks Mom's for taking us!
We had a great time!!!


Your loving daughters. :)

No comments: