Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good luck getting this one to load...

So all, I thought I'd put up a couple of video's from the concerts that we went to last weekend! Make sure you to to the bottom of the page and turn off the playlist before you start these! Oh, and you might want to turn your speakers up a little louder! :D Make it feel more "concerty"!
This first one is from the Remedy Drive concert on Friday night.

And this one is from the Friday concert too. We were too close to the speakers to get good ones of while they were singing, but these were fun ;)

This one is Rush of Fools singing "Undo" at Ignite Chicago.

Third Day singing "Cry Out To Jesus" at Ignite Chicago.

"God of Wonders". With lots of crowd voices...

Doing some neat jammin'.


"Gone." :D

Hope you enjoyed these! I know I did...

No comments: