Thursday, September 10, 2009

Six Flags!

Today was Six Flags "homeschool" day!
We have gone every year for about 8 years probably.
This year we drove "caravan style" with the Ziglers group.
They had 3 vehicles. Josh, Cecelia and Cameron went with us!
We were excited, but just not quite awake yet...
Joy found a penny :D
There were like 25 of us in the group...
Well we stopped for a 'quick' bathroom break.
It ended up being about 1/2 hour... :(
Cheezits anyone?
Gettin' bored on the drive there...
The swings!
(something Mom could go on) :D
And the rest of these Mom couldn't go on...
The King Chaos! We all just about lost it on this one...
We had to walk pretty slow for a few minutes after this one.
But it was still really fun!
Oh, I forgot about this one!
Mom actually got to go on a roller coaster!
Cameron, Criky and her went on the 'Ragin' Cajun'.
The log ride!
This one was cool.
I didn't go on it, (and I'm so glad)! You were in a boat,
and you had squirt guns things, and so did everyone else.
Even the people on the sides watching the ride! So you
shot at each other! They all really liked it, but got DRENCHED!
The Giant Drop!
I SO love this ride!
I just don't want to wait until we go skydiving next year!
We had a lot of fun!
With it being a day where only homeschoolers can go,
there weren't near as many people at the park.
On a normal day you might get to go on 10 rides...
We probably got to go on about 40!!!
We were all feeling kind of sick by the end of the day,
but it was well worth it!!!!
Oh, and we got Ice Cream on the way home!
(happy happy!)
Criky and Josh kept falling asleep on the way home...

No comments: