Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My day.

This morning I got up and descended into the black abyss.
(otherwise known as our basement...) And from it I emerged
ALIVE!!!! I cleaned the basement out, but came out pretty
dirty myself :( So I went and relaxed in the sun for a few minutes
while reading a book, and then came in to do my chores and then
went and scrubbed down the upstairs bathroom (walls and ceiling)
with bleach... Now I keep smelling my hands and think about
swimming pools and waterparks. I want to go to a waterpark!
It feels good to have accomplished something in my day that will
actually be seen. A lot of times the stuff I do feels like it just eats

away my time and there's nothing to show for the hours I've spent
doing it. So YAY!!! The bathroom can now be painted! And I think
I greatly reduced the number of spiders in our basement!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jess said...

Good job for you! What color are you doing your bathroom?