Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun with my sisters....

Yee HAW!!!
Okay. I don't know about the rest of you, but I really enjoy my sisters ( 99% of the time )
Here are just a few random pictures of us 3 having fun.
This was when we thought it'd be fun to swing each other like a hammock in a blanket.
I seem to recall Becky saying she got the heavy end ( if a person has a heavy end ) and we had to trade spots.

We traded spots as you can see.
Here we were swinging her pretty high, and we got to all laughing so much that we dropped her !



Up Again....We found it was really fun to swing the people real high, and than let them go ( because it would really scare them ) And then let them fly into the couch.


Enjoy... Rach


2 comments:

theTwins said...

A person DOES have a heavy side!
Especially when they're SITTING COMPLETELY ON MY SIDE!!! :)
Beck

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm -
That is not what couches are for!
Mom!!!!!