April First, ( April Fool's day, to some of us more devious one's ) Comes but once a year. So I enjoy it while I can......
This year, it just happened to fall on a Wed. MooHoo AhhHaaHAa ( evil laughter there )
The reason I find it so funny, is that all the pranks I would've just played on my family, got to be distributed throughout the Bible Study Crew.
With a little bit of planned sabotage, things went quite well.....
The Balloons, were water balloons, filled with air, and I slipped them under the couch cushions. Which didn't work so well, because they had to be big, to pop when you sat on them, but if they were big, they upraised the cushions pretty visibly..... So that one didn't really fly.
Than of course We had to Vaseline Doorknobs :) It worked quite well.... (tee hee)
Ketchup............... ( under the knobs on the toilet seat ) it didn't really work.
The first, and last one I did were the best. For the first one, I got Mom, Dad, and Crystal to move our cars to a neighbor's house down the street ( their house blocks their driveway, so people couldn't see our cars ) Than we locked our front door, and turned off all the lights....
It worked on the first people who got here.. That one was really fun.
They thought we left, or that Bible Study was cancelled, or worse yet, they thought maybe this was the week Bible Study was at there house, and they forgot!
The Last one was By FAR the best.
We were supposed to watch the Jesus movie, ( on the Life of Jesus ) to lead up for the Easter Bible Study.
Dad had the video all ready to play, and then he went upstairs to prepare....
I... Deviously thought up, that I could switch the video's!!!!!
I though that the Wizard of Oz was a great choice!!!!
So, we sat down to start, and dad turned the TV on. I did my best to hold back the laughter at this point....
Dad's face was perfect...
He thought we were just about to see Jesus and John the Baptist, and up pops the little dwarfs singing Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead!
It was SOOOOO Funny! :) :) :)
Well, that was all the plots I had for this year. NEXT YEAR BEWARE!!!!!
RacheL
No comments:
Post a Comment