Hey All!
We 3 spent the night with my grandpa last night while mom and dad went to dad's college class.
We had a Lot of fun just hanging out with G-pa, and he told us a bunch of stories of when he was little. Some of them I had heard before, but he told me one that I hadn't ever heard before.
He said a long time ago, when he was about 5 or 6, his mom wasn't feeling well, and she told him that she had " just lost her ambition". Well, Grandpa thought it was awful that she lost it, so he set out to find it. He looked all over the place. ( he thought that he was looking for something that resembled a spatula :)
He looked in the corn crib, in the hog pen, in the garden, he tried to see in the bottom of the well.... But he just couldn't seem to find her ambition. They didn't have the heart to tell him that ambition wasn't a spatula, so I guess he looked for it for like, 3 days !!!!!
Too Cute....
Before we all went to bed, Becky thought we should document our evening with a picture, or 2, or 5.... Here are the best 2.
Before we all went to bed, Becky thought we should document our evening with a picture, or 2, or 5.... Here are the best 2.
Notice the little rubber band in G-pa's hair :) that was my doing... I told him if we were having a slumber party, we had to do something slumberpartyish, so I did his hair.... :)
RacheL
1 comment:
love the pictures. - Zoe
Post a Comment