Saturday, October 4, 2008

Riding Lessons


Whether or not any of you saw the previous pictures of my riding lessons, I thought I'd update on how it's going.

That, and I'm absolutely stunned by how beautiful Rave is. ( If you can call a male horse Beautiful. )

You might think, the tree ruins the picture but I thought it was kind of neat.

How riding lessons are going.

They're Very cool. I'm not really much better than when I started out, but I really, really enjoy the lessons. And Emily is cool. She's a very good teacher.

To clear all your doubtful minds.... No I haven't fallen off. No I haven't gotten bit, and no I haven't killed the horse. ( Not like you can't see the #3 reassurance )

Adios friends...................... The Favorite Twin.

3 comments:

The Hemmers said...

I am so jealous - I've always wanted to take riding lessons!

Raveakathegreatlessonhorse said...

Thanks for all the nice comments! And just so you know you have improved alot, and are doing really well. Rave and Trixie and I enjoy seeing you every week. BTW I like your blog!

jess said...

'In the steady gaze of the horse shines a silent eloquence that speaks of love, loyalty, strength, and courage'.
-L.McGuire

Neat pictures!