Okay. So I'm a little late on this.... A whole week late.
Last Monday Drena invited us all over for supper.We made Pizza for dinner. Us, Wolfgang, Lauren and Kathrin, Drena, Reid, and Bop, the Zigler's, and Aunt T were there.
I'm not really sure what the Adults did, I ( still considering myself a kid ) stayed outside all night, and Jumped on the Trampoline. We also freaked ourselves out in the dark, while walking around by some old abandoned buildings.
Here are some pictures of us on the trampoline.
with so many of us on the trampoline, it kind of helped to hold onto the net so you wouldn't jump and bash into someone else.
For the most part of the night we were just being completely mindless. Jumping around like maniacs, and making needless noise. Just for the fun of it.
Joy and Hiram really like Reid's dog Dooley. Dooley was really good with the little kids too.
Kind of the main reason we had this night is so that we could all hang out with Kathrin some more. So we ( Or at least us girls ) all got a silly picture together.
1 comment:
What a fun night!
To bad Kathrin went home so soon! I miss her! :(
Post a Comment