Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Party/Get Together

This Sunday. The Zigler's hosted a little get together thingy. It kind of doubled as a birthday party for Crystal as Well. ( Hence the Cupcakes )

Here's some of the things we did, with some of the people who were there.

We took a walk in the woods......

We all sat/stood around and talked. ( one of the things we do best ) And while some of the people talked, Isaac found a hedge apple. He thought it was just absolutely amazing, ( I thought it was pretty cool too ) So I went looking for some with him and my nephew. Well, I ( being the oldest one looking ) should have been ready to answer their questions about them, and helped them find them. But I was searching the ground.... thinking (like mushrooms) they grew on the ground. Well, they actually grow on tree's and fall. So I guess it could've been hazardous had we been standing under the trees, we all could have been knocked unconscious by falling hedge apples!!

Kaleb was playing hide and seek I think. I remember slightly what it was like when being a little kid, I thought that so long as my eye's were covered, ( you know I couldn't see them ) That I was covered. Like that even though there's a big lump on the bed under the blanket, that they still won't find me.Becky, and some other people took advantage of the treeswingwe don't know why, but we really like this picture.
Zoe, wanted to do 3 legged races all night. But there wasn't enough people who wanted to race, so she and Gabrielle decided to just tie their legs together and walk around. Well, more and more people wanted to join, until they had 10 people all tied together !! They actually did really good, and were able to climb an entire flight of stairs all together, with no broken bones in the process. I was impressed. All I did was tie everyone together......


We did other things, like a seemingly endless game of capture the flag, and sitting around a campfire, and other stuff. It was really fun.

Thanks Ziglers for a awesome night.

--Rach

2 comments:

The Hemmers said...

I kinda like the motion blur picture of Becky on the swing. Very cool!

Lee family said...

neat pictures, had a great time :)