Friday, June 24, 2011

Taffie's Bath



My dear dog, she loves to be outside when its warm out. But, having so much fur, she goes and lays in the dirt because it is cooler and then gets filthy very quick. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago when we got one of our scarce really hot days (around 95) Taffie got a bath. I figured it would be much easier to clean up after if I just did it outside, so I borrowed 'T's metal washtub and we went out front of our house and that was that! Taffie hates the water, so she was not very thrilled, but as I had hoped it was much easier to clean up, because all the hair blew away and the water all dried in the sun! :)



The poor thing, you can definitely tell that she was NOT enjoying herself!Well, I'm sorry that these are kind of "boring" or uninspired blog posts. I figure I should get some merit for just blogging in general though...

No comments: