A few weekends ago on a beautiful and very sunny Sunday afternoon
Crystal, Jared and I were off to help our friend Stevie celebrate his 16th birthday!
We had been acquainted with Stevie's family for quite a while, but last year we
were all at the same event and got to hang out all day and fast became friends.
Crystal, Rachel and I decided to 'adopt' Stevie and his little brother Michael as our
little brothers :)
Anyway, the party/hangout was at a park in Rock Falls and soccer was the main
Anyway, the party/hangout was at a park in Rock Falls and soccer was the main
event of the day!
cheerleaders :P
After soccer we went and found a nice shady spot on top of a hill and under a tree.
The intent was to play 'spoons' but we never got around to that, there was far to much
talking to do!
And then after a water fight, more soccer, gifts, talking... :)
It was time for cake.
Then Crystal, Jared and I had to leave because some of us had to be back to
go to a concert that night!
The intent was to play 'spoons' but we never got around to that, there was far to much
talking to do!
It was time for cake.
Then Crystal, Jared and I had to leave because some of us had to be back to
go to a concert that night!
Should I admit that I felt quite old hanging out with all the 15 and 16 yr. olds??
I did! I kept looking around and thinking, gee you all just look so young... :/
No comments:
Post a Comment