Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Easter Pictures!

Well, as we all know, pretty much the only time Rachel
and I can be convinced to "dress up", is on major holidays
like Christmas and Easter.
So, after our morning service, some of us headed out into
the sunshine to get a few pictures...
It was so gloriously warm! And a little muddy.
Hiram's shoes got a little bit of mud on them so he
enlisted Joy to try and get the water to turn on so he
could wash off =)
Of course I had to get a picture of me and my 'buddies'.
These two are such characters! I just love hanging out with them!
Joy didn't want to smile so I tickled her... Well, she didn't
look at the camera but I liked this picture so you get to see it ;)
Me.
Zoe and Joy.
HIRAM!!!! =)
Rachel.
Crystal.
*Gasp!* Reid actually gave me permission to post a picture of him!
:D I love this one! It's pretty much totally us!
So random!
Lulu!
After Easter dinner, Grandpa wanted to get some
some pictures, of course we obliged him ;)

No comments: