Right now I'm sitting here at the computer thinking. And I'm trying to decide if that's a good thing or not ;) I think it is... So many things are going on in my head, and so many feelings are running right along with those thoughts.
Fun stuff, hard stuff, books, school, life, me, friends, recipes, music, prayer, pictures, people, forgiveness, the weather, colors, things I've done, things I've only heard about, places, pain, light, loyalty, patience, and oh so much more...
I'm not really even sure why I'm writing any of this down. Ah well, I guess some day when I look back over this blog I'll be surprised that I actually posted this and laugh at myself :)
One really neat thing I found out today is that if one were to unravel and then connect together all the veins, arteries, capillaries, venules, and arterioles from one average adult, they would stretch for about 90,000 miles!!!!
A cool quote I read lately - Courage is not the absence of fear, but the judgement that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon
I've been thinking about the monotony of life when you do "just enough", and the rewarding feeling from working hard.
The gift of having someone trust me.
The joy I find in reading.
The "smell" of fresh air.
The kind of faith that children have.
Chocolate.
Still having a little flutter of excitement when I get to drive ;)
The way an expression can wound someone.
How thankful I am that I have a warm place to sleep.
The distinct sounds of certain people's laughter.
The mind boggling concept that God could love me, and that he allowed his son to pay my sentenced punishment. That he always forgives me. And that no matter how many times I ignore him and try to run away he is right behind me and waits for me to turn around.
Yeah, this is a crazy post.
I can't believe I'm even putting it up.
But oh well, I am.
:) hope you enjoyed the rambling. Now it's time for me
to head to bed. Hopefully now that I've gotten some of this stuff out of my head I'll be able to sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment