Monday, January 25, 2010

;) Because she wants me to...

Well, Mom really wanted me to blog, so since she asked,
and I like to be on her good side...
Well, I'm blogging Mom!
Kinda cheating since its not really about anything in particular,
but at least its blogging right!?
Crystal's been cleaning her computer out and putting pictures
onto cd's and so while she's got a bunch of them still left on here
I thought I'd take advantage of them :)
Here's a little baby frog that we found I don't know where.
Here's one that Crystal took while we were at the studio
a few weeks ago.
:D Mom also told me I should put some pictures of
"the kids" up...
I love this one of the kids!
It's so typical! None of them are really paying attention
and they all look adorable ;)
And this one's just neat...
So. This was the post for mom :) And of course dad!

No comments: