Yeah well, I know I know its been WAY too long since I've
blogged... But hey its for a good cause! I'm trying to not be on
the internet so much. I've got pictures from all sorts of things
that I should post (and don't even get me started about how
I should post on the Kandidkalebaughs or Refuge blog...)
But anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures from our Christmas
cookie baking day! There aren't very many of them because
we kept plenty busy cooking but we did get a few!
cookies and helped us decorate ours! We had a really great time
and I had some great helpers with making the gingerbread!
I just scraped the sides of the bowl, other than that Jess and
I just scraped the sides of the bowl, other than that Jess and
Jenny did all the work!
(I think they should come over more often) :)
1 comment:
YUM!!!! and it looks like FUN!
Post a Comment