When we got our first "big snow" this year we went to some friends'
house to go sledding!!!!

Josh and Cameron came with us too :)

Crystal took some pictures too!!! It seems that lately
we don't end up getting pictures of the stuff we do, so when we end up
getting some its monumental!! (well almost anyway...)

I really liked this picture.

Hehehe, Crik, Rach, Josh and I were feeling lazy so instead of
walking up the sledding hill tons of times we just stayed at the top
of the hill and made snow creatures!
(Notice the tiny snowbaby on the snowman's shoulder??)

Josh made a snow turtle!

This was our attempt at a snow dog...
Uh, yeah... You can see how that went...

Collecting the sleds at the bottom of the hill :)

I made a snow ant! I thought the muddy snow added to the
creepy crawly look.

:) Group picture!

Whoa there anty!!!!

:) Don't forget Rachel's snow mouse!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment