Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kalebaugh Christmas

Between much laughter, silly picture taking, food, talking and
all that good stuff, Kalebaugh Christmas was 2 Saturdays ago. One of the great things about being a Kalebaugh is that whenever
there are family gatherings, they ALWAYS involve food!
And most of the time at least half the "food" is sweets!
The fudge was awesome...
Awww :)
Rest assured, I checked to make sure the fire extinguisher was
inspected for '09! (no, actually I just saw it while making kool-aid
and thought it'd be a good picture)
This year we held KC at the Loveland Community Building.
It was major different (because it's normally at our house)
but really fun still, and really nice being lazy and knowing someone
else was going to clean up after us!
Oh, and they had this really nice baby grand too...
Sittin' around waiting for everyone to arrive...
Rach and I tried to find a place to stand that was out of the way...
It didn't work too well.
Eating!
Oh the food was wonderful! We have such great
cooks in this family!!! I love it!
Hehehe! This poinsettia was really in the way at the table I was at.
I kept running my head into it :/
But I like poinsettia's so I left it there.
Crystal had a mini-me.
It was so much fun getting to see everybody!
Merry Christmas all!

1 comment:

jess said...

this time of year is so fun!