Well, I figured it was about time...
I haven't blogged in quite a while and thought since I have nothing
else to do, I might as well designate this afternoon to blogging!
Here are some pictures from when we went and got
our Christmas Tree! Yes it was over 3 weeks ago...
I told you its been quite a while!

I love watching the kids' excitement!

Our "caravan" as my parents always call it ;)

We were just kind of snapping the pictures at random...

Hiram ran for almost the entire time we were at the tree farm!
By the time we were headed back to the vehicles he was getting
piggyback rides from whoever would give them to him :)

Rach found ours! hahaha...

Everyone else still had to search for theirs.

Uncle Joe cutting down theirs.

Fortunately, Rach was outvoted and we ended up getting a 'real'
Christmas tree. And she really wanted a picture of her and Taffie
behind it so...
You know, for as pretty (or at least I think she is) as my dog is, sometimes,
well MOST of the time she is pretty unphotogenic. :/

Rach...

Aww. Sometimes she can make a pretty good picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment