Thursday, October 8, 2009

:) The Kittens

:D Claire finally had her kittens today!!!
Crystal went out to check on her, and came back in the
house screaming for us to come quick because "there's
a kitten in the box!!!!"
So Rach and I were out there for a few minutes, and then
Jared showed up, he found out that Claire was in "labor" and
called his mom... So here we all are, sitting on the garage floor,
I was calling mom, dad, and T, (who were gone), Rach is
texting a friend, and we all keep updating on facebook :)
She had 4 kittens, 1 orange, 1 gray/white, 1 black, and 1 black/brown.
We waited around for 40ish minutes, and she didn't have
any more so we assumed she was done...
NEVER ASSUME!
Crystal went back out an hour later and came back
yelling that there were more...
So, we have 6 kittens!
They are SO adorable!
Mama and babies are all doing great!
I can't wait to see them tomorrow!


1 comment:

jess said...

AWWWWW! how cute!